Create Account

Boring Media: TPE Discrepancies Broken Down
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 10:05 AM by JayWhy.)

Well I found mine. When I added +87 to my build, I put Strength from 75 to 80 and the attribute was supposed to be at 70 at the start, but was listed at 75 for some reason. It was probably a mistype error, but is good for exactly 20 TPE difference in the build.

These things are difficult, because the math can look exactly right and it's just where something was mistyped and we have no historical record of if it's the player page had it wrong (which easy to hit the wrong attribute accidentally in those) or if it's the player themselves who typed in the wrong thing (I could've easily copy and pasted what I was doing for other attributes and not noticed it) and it comes down to just one number somewhere along the lines.

While we won't be exactly changing the builds just yet for everyone, I would advise anyone who sees themselves on the list to double check your updates and audit yourselves as well. It never hurts to double check, and maybe you'll catch where something went wonky a little easier since you would've been the one to do the update anyway.

EDIT: Found Gecko's as well. He added an extra 5 in this update as he had +37 and 5 banked, but added 47 in total instead of the 42 he had to spend. Funny enough, he nearly overcorrected it later on his latest update trying to put strength to 63 when it was already above it.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boring Media: TPE Discrepancies Broken Down - by JayWhy - 11-18-2018, 09:57 AM