Create Account

S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 11:13 PM by bsellis14.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Andris Dzerins (The D is silent) - C (Also in Sig)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
-A Defensive minded Two-Way Centre who gets involved at both ends of the ice. 

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
40(ish?)

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
- I am currently a student in Canada studying journalism. I love anything sports but mostly hockey, football and basketball. I'm a pretty easy going and flexible guy. I really want to get a corgi because I'm a big fan of their deceptive speed and agility. 

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yes, I used to use it but I am now getting back to comfortable with it. 

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
Just want to be productive, but also be a good locker room presence with the rest of the people on the team. 

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J?
As many as I need to to make an impact. 

9. Please post your favorite meme
may-may

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) 
-Yes, please reach out whenever, I would love to chat. 

[Image: 57238_s.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - by bsellis14 - 12-17-2018, 11:12 PM