Create Account

S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Troy Reynolds, Right Wing
2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Two-way forward
3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
6+ easily
4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I love playing video games, watching YouTube videos, wrestling (the fake kind), MMA (the real kind), and listening to mostly heavy metal and rock. I'm a freshman college student in between first and second semester right now. You'll find that I'm pretty sarcastic and enjoy making jokes at my own expense.
5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 
6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yes, and yes
7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
Become the most well-rounded player in the league
8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J?
anywhere from 1 to 3
9. Please post your favorite meme
If you draft me high enough, you may get it Wink
10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yeah

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - by sharksisback - 12-19-2018, 01:28 AM