Create Account

S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
David Vent= Two-way Defensemen

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I am hoping to be a two-way defense. I want to be able to block many shots and be able to pass to my forwards to give them a goal.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
I have around 40 total hours a week

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I enjoy listening to music a lot. I listen to rock and punk rock most often. I also enjoy watching college football, i sometimes watch professional but I enjoy the college level more.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
I use discord everyday

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
I want to be an all-star at least one time in the SHL

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J?
2-3 if I need a lot of improvement then 4

9. Please post your favorite meme

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=...0256021985]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I would be very interested in coming to Anchorage!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - by ImShiny - 12-19-2018, 07:58 PM