Create Account

Rich and Adam (and ArGar!) Do a Podcast #25

01-07-2019, 09:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
01-07-2019, 03:27 PMRich Wrote: Of course nothing is forcing me. I don't think I said that, but if I did, it was a mistake. When Lundberg retires, I will have spent about 4 real life years on a position and archetype combination that consumes more TPE than any other. As a result, I'm really looking forward to taking a much easier path with my next player. The power forward build will always have a special place in my heart.

You’re right that you did not say you were being forced. Adam made that specific statement. I get not wanting another power forward center, totally. I wanted nothing to do with it either with my recreate. It’s just the checking as weakness thing that gives me agita.

I have always deeply admired Lundberg and will be sad to see him go. I’m afraid not too many more like him will be coming along.

i think i used the word "forced" in regards to when Rich mentioned the build he was looking at for his recreate being basically exactly the same as my plan for my recreate. something along the lines of like, "i guess the sim forces it."

you're right that we probably won't see much of that breed anymore, though.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rich and Adam (and ArGar!) Do a Podcast #25 - by adamantium - 01-08-2019, 09:10 AM