Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #133! (With Guest Star Avakael)

graders, please split pay three ways between Avakael, Bonk and myself, thank you

So Bonk, Avakael, and I got to talking on Friday night. We talked for a loooong time. A touch over two hours of this conversation was recorded as episode 133 of this mind numbing podcast. We covered a lot of topics, some of which even had something to do with the SHL.

In all seriousness, Avakael was an awesome guest and it was a really nice, free flowing conversation. I know it’s long. Sometimes we just lose track of how long we’ve been going and it gets a little lengthy. So sue us.

I invite you to listen to and hope you enjoy The Big Slappy Hour #133!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-133

Thanks to Leppish, Flappy, Argar, Zoone, The Grokster, Izzy and Zach for questions and comments and, of course, Avakael for for graciously joining us this week. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Big Slappy Hour #133! (With Guest Star Avakael) - by Slappydoodle - 01-13-2019, 05:40 PM