Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?
I am willing to be part of any team that wants to draft me.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Me, but at 3, so I can convince my parents to try hockey and carting lol.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?
I like to read, mostly fantasy or sci-fi stuff, I like to nerd about PCs aswell, and of course I play games (World of Tanks, League of Legends, Modded MC, Cities: Skylines are the core rn)

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?
Colorado Avalanche and Racing Point (formerly Force India, formerly Sahara Force India, teams like to change names); probably pizza; god if I know, mostly it would be super boring stuff like Harry Potter or LotR; favourite song of all time is original mix of Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia, but nowadays I prefer a bit more lively stuff, DnB, electro, glitch hop, that kind of thing.

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other then writing.
Rewinding cassettes, chewing toy, a very ineficient weapon, bookmark and a improptu way of getting through packaging.

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?
I probably prefer discord, just for the ability to respond live without refreshes, but I am ok using both.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
Swim trunks, towel and a sunshade? I dont know which island tho, there are a lot of nice ones.

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?
Pretty much anyone from Halifax, most of the recreates seem cool too. Also the rookie folk of Czech LR seems nice. Now you have to find out who all do I mean Smile

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread - by Citizen of Adraa - 01-31-2019, 04:10 PM