Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? 6 out of 10 currently. I'm definitely intrigued by the prospect of helping build up an expansion team.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Someone who has enough money to never worry about it but not too much that it consumes my life. Or Steve Yzerman...that would be pretty cool.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? Currently play on Switch, PS4, and PC. I also play D&D, volunteer, and cook for hobbies.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Detroit Red Wings, A nice ribeye steak cooked medium rare, Scrubs, No favorite song at the moment but I enjoy many genres.

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other then writing. Murder, Arson, Interrogation, Assault, and Littering

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? Discord by far, willing to use both but I have discord on my phone and as a separate app so it is easier to stay involved.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? Large Tent, Knife, Large Steel Pot

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with? Mathias Seger is cool

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread - by SpartanGibbles - 01-31-2019, 04:15 PM