Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? Very interested, I like the idea of going to an expansion teasm and looking to carve out a great career with a first gen team.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Tough one, gonna say Mitch Marner, would be great to end up in the NHL and play for the team you grew up cheering for.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? I enjoy playing hockey and baseball as well as coaching them. Fishing, camping, four wheeling and gaming. I mainly pay NHL on my Xbox One.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Leafs, steak, Brooklyn 99, rap

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing. Turn it into a piece of rubber, clean your ears, a weapon, grind down your teeth and did I say weapon?

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? I prefer discord, but am willing to use both

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? Fishing rod, beer and a cigar

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with? Not really

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread - by bk1689 - 02-02-2019, 08:24 AM