Create Account

S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord)

Sami Raanta, Center

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

Offensive all-around Center

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?

I am new to SHL. I hope to find something that keeps me entertained and brings me together with fun people. I didn't have a lot of expectation when I came but it looks very good so far.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

I do understand. And I understood that it will take some effort to become a very good player.

5- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?

I want to content for the Cup and I want to play a huge part in that.

6- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

My drive to win it all and what I will invest in my player to do so.

7- Would you like to be a member of the Halifax Raiders, why or why not?

I want to be a member because of a rich history. In the end I just want to find a team that wants me.

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

4-5

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

That is okay. I will get into it.

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

No. 

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Honestly: Winning championships.

12- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

No idea yet.

13- Very important……..Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread - by Sami - 02-14-2019, 08:44 PM