Create Account

S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord)
     Wibbly McButternutz/D/itchy_nadz#1499

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
     I'm a wild stallion.  Shutdown D.  Willing to block a shot with my dick

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?
     I'm new.  Expectations.. Fame, Fortune, Women and a whole lotta PIMs

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
     Is this another way of asking "are you retarded? Do you know how to read a tutorial?"  No, I'm not retarded and yes, I can read a tutorial.

5- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?
     Golden toilet and a giant picture of me at centre ice, home AND away

6- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
     Listen, if you can't tell I'm cut from a different cloth already, then maybe you don't deserve me

7- Would you like to be a member of the Halifax Raiders, why or why not?
     If you get me the Golden toilet, I'm on board

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
     Yup

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
     I block pucks with my dick and I love it.  Are you willing to change your team to suit my needs?

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
     Can't have one without the other, all of the above

12- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
     How ever long it takes to build my legacy and leave a lasting impression - I will have a banner raised in my honor, whether it's for Halifax or someone else, that's for you to decide

13- Very important……..Waffles or Pancakes?
     I don't answered retarded questions

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread - by Wibbly McButternutz - 02-15-2019, 09:57 PM