Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

Everybody's focusing on the oldies, I've got a story that'll make your head spin.

Jimmy Slothface: True Hollywood Story

Today we focus on one of the SHL's hot young prospects, Jimmy Slothface. From his humble beginnings in Halifax, to his late night benders with his teammates, Jimmy has somehow found a way to fly under the radar. Until today. The focus has always been on his rowdy teammates, and he's been portrayed as the face of the franchise who stays out of trouble, but is he really so innocent? Follow our edition of True Hollywood Story where we expose  Jimmy Slothface for what he is. From flipping a car, to the infamous Halifax nightclub incident, to pulling a gun on his teammate and threatening to shoot him, to participating in the coverup of a murder, we show you, the viewer, who the real Jimmy Slothface is. Believe me when I tell you, there are two faces to this franchise player.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by sharksisback - 02-26-2019, 06:38 PM