Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

James Dekens has had quite the stories leading up to this year. Dekens was apart of a Kelowna Knights team that took the Four Star Cup home 3 years in a row. Though not playing an integral part in the cup win until the 3rd, Dekens contributed defensively very well. Dekens wasn't always the loudest guy in the locker room but he knew where he lay and he knew his role to the organization. The reason I went with my own player is because it has been nothing but glory for Dekens for his first 5 seasons. Dekens has never really had to face adversity and it is now beginning. How will he keep his head in the game now that his stats and silverware are falling by the wayside. With 3 Four Stars in the SMJHL, followed by a Jesster Award for rookie of the year, Dekens didn't have the breakout season he was looking for in S45. He wanted to be in the running for the Richan, ultimately failing to do so. With S46 preseason well underway, Dekens continues to underperform with a measly 4.85% shooting percentage. Hollywood eats this type of story up. How does a guy with only ups, react to the downs clearly on their way. Only time will tell, but history will be written.

223 Words

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by monkey10pts - 02-25-2019, 12:18 PM