Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

The SHL! True Hollywood Story that I’d like to see the most is the behind the scenes bullshit that happened that caused my one time compatriot Zach Evans ( @ztevans ) to spur his home country of the United States of America, turning his spineless back on us and going to the evil Russians back in like, S31 or something very early in our careers. I know that for sure it was the Black Widow that was Pietra Volkova ( @Pris ) getting in our impressionable young Zach’s ear much too soon. It happened so quickly, that by the time we even realized that she was infecting the youngster’s brain with soviet propaganda, he was already transferring behind our backs. A young Joe Kurczewski fought for his American brother, but the damage was too far gone. Team USA decided that even if we proved Evans was brainwashed by the Russians, there’s no way we could ever be sure that he wasn’t a sleeper cell spy for them, so we decided to let him go. That’d be the best story we could put out there. (184)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by JKortesi81 - 02-27-2019, 12:21 AM