Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

Barry Batskbak is my teammate, and line mate in Kelowna. As a first gen player he was relatively unknown, and the Knights were able to snag him at 61st overall in the SMJHL S45 entry draft. From their he went on to have a good rookie season, and was a fantastic presence in the locker room. He jumped to to being selected in the second round at 22nd overall by the Calgary Dragons. He will no doubt go have a fantastic career as a playmaking centre.  Knights Dragons

Dick clapper is also one of my teammates in Kelwona. Clapper was signed as a undrafted free agent, and with that name he was bound to explode onto the league. He had a fantastic rookie year, and his activity rocketed him to being selected in the 3rd round, at 37th overall by the New England Wolf Pack. He will also no doubt go on to have a fantastic career in the SHL. He could be seen in the show by next season  Knights Wolfpack

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by Sir__Magoo - 03-03-2019, 12:29 AM