Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019, 03:38 PM by LarksTongue. Edit Reason: Word Count )

Newer Members: (200 Words)

I think my fellow S46 Rookie; Kristoffer Svensson deserves a look. Svensson and I were both drafted to the Montreal Militia in the very large S45 SMJHL Class. Svensson has grinded his way from the bottom to be a leading member of the Rookie User S46 class and the Militia captain. Svensson had a good rookie campaign playing on a team that had lots of trouble scoring. Montreal was eliminated early in the playoffs. @gillon is also very active with the team and contributes some sweet gifs.

From there Svensson made the Swedish WJC team and played very well getting 12 points in the round robin and 3 points in the medal round. In fact Svensson beat his fellow team mate; Nikolai Evans in the bronze medal game. The hilarious part is Svensson slashed Evans in the bronze medal game. Causing some heat between them on ice. Svensson was also chosen to be captain ahead of the super star Nikolai Evans. They seem to be motivating each other as both are on a tear through the first fifth of the season. Svensson has 13 points and Evans with 14. New vs Old. Sweden vs Russia. Can’t get better than this.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by LarksTongue - 03-03-2019, 03:35 PM