Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

I got started with the SHL on November 26th, 2017. I was procrastinating writing a paper that was due the next day, by browsing the /r/hockey Reddit reading up on hockey news. I came across a post about the Simulation Hockey League and was immediately interested in the concept. I made a player that night, and tried to be unique by being the tallest and heaviest player on the site. To this day I believe I still hold the record for tallest, although I had my player lose some weight as it had many more pros than cons after mass testing. Originally I thought that I would forget about the site after a few days, but I found myself checking it out constantly, with my excitement for the S38 SMJHL draft building quickly. I ended up going in the third round, 19th? overall to the then Colorado Mammoths. I was very pleased with how it all turned out. This is now past 150 words so I'll stop

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by FlappyGiraffe - 03-03-2019, 10:55 PM