Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List

05-25-2019, 05:50 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: If the HO wants to outlaw public tampering than they should go ahead and do so already. They had the perfect chance to after they held their public witch-hunt of Clardy. They didn’t, instead opting to write an opaque addendum that clarified very little.

If there's one thing we've learned about the SHL, it's that if you draw the line at a specific point, certain people will walk all the way up to that line and dare you to say something about it.

I don't think "within reason" is an unreasonable definition (no pun intended) to allow for context and I do think this OP is not within reason, but I won't be offended if nothing comes of it either.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - by ztevans - 05-25-2019, 06:00 PM