Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List

05-26-2019, 02:53 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
05-26-2019, 02:44 AMkarey Wrote: Are you just memeing? Because if it's actually Badwolf
arguing on behalf of Minny, as a Minny player... God damn it.

please be a meme. I don't know what's a joke anymore with HO and conflict of interest. I should trust them, but my libertarian head whisper derails me into conspiracy land

honestly, the wait could be just them being too lazy/busy to write it up. Also, I feel like if this was going to get punished the OP would need to worded perfectly that takes time. And worst case it's a 3-1 vote.

And the winner by split decision is MINNESOTA!!! 
This is it folks, your latest tampering champions has been crowned. Here comes CO-GM Daco to recieve the belt, all he has to exchange is three first round picks and 10m in cap space. Perfect for a team in dire need of a rebuild/retool.

RETIRED

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - by Mayuu - 05-26-2019, 03:02 AM