Create Account

SMJHL S47 Loser Bowl: Halifax vs Colorado
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 08:49 PM by Flareon.)

Code:
Not ready for grading

Following the brutal sweeps of both the Halifax Raiders and the Colorado Raptors, I've decided to put together a Loser Bowl so our respective teams have something to follow in our already long off-season. The format will the best of 3, best of 7 series, because why the hell not? I'll update the schedule as often as I can, but due to work I might not be able to stick to it. I'm going to sim 2 games per day (at once) so this doesn't take forever. Halifax will take home ice advantage in rounds 1 and 3 if required, while Colorado will hold it for round 2.

I'm using the league file in a way so that we still get total stats for each player each round, so Detroit and Kelowna will be playing their own series in the background of this.

Good luck Colorado!

Loser Bowl: Halifax Raiders (2) - Colorado Raptors (0)

Series 1: Halifax Raiders (4) - Colorado Raptors (0)
Index Link
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4

Series 2: Colorado Raptors (1) - Halifax Raiders (4)
Index Link
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

Series 3: Colorado Raptors (2) - Halifax Raiders (0)
Index Link
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3  - Sunday Evening

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Messages In This Thread
SMJHL S47 Loser Bowl: Halifax vs Colorado - by Flareon - 05-27-2019, 06:53 PM