Create Account

PGS S49 Game 113 Montreal Vs Lethbridge

Physical Play Comparison

This is more like it. There is a lot to like in this game if you like checking. A total of 48 hits in this game makes me happy. 22 for Lethbridge and 26 for Montreal. Baruvka Banananak went off on this game, contributing 6 hits for Lethbridge. Face of the Franchise had 4 for the Lions too. On the side of Montreal, Herry Morris IV had 5 hits, while Padraig Sarantez and Ravyn Tedisko each had 4. Blocks favored Lethbridge, 16 to 11. Jack Wilson had 7 blocks, nearly half of Lethbridge’s total, all on his own. Touncie Bitties and Wyatt Ruschkoff each had 3 blocks for Monreal. As much as I love hits, I have to slightly favor Lethbridge for their physical play in this game. I’ll take 5 shots blocked over 4 hits any day. I don’t know that it made much difference, since Lethbridge took an early lead in this game and never let it go.

LBL Hits: 22
MTL Hits: 26

LBL SB: 16
MTL SB: 11

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PGS S49 Game 113 Montreal Vs Lethbridge - by Rich - 08-28-2019, 06:39 PM