Create Account

PGS S49: Game 114 Vancouver Whalers vs St. Louis Scarecrows

Swegs MVP

I'm a broken record, i'm sorry. But if your goalie has a shutout with 20+ shots against you're gonna have to do something extra-ordinary for me to not pick him as the MVP. In this 5-0 game with a couple of 3 point players, i need to look at the stats line and see what they did aside from those 3 points to decide if they did enough to beat out the goalies performance, and they didn't this time, im almost surprised they didnt get more points when all of them played almost 10 minutes of PP each. No hits and no SBs, sorry no MVP. So congratulations Kasperi Braulin, 22 saves for his 9th win of the season! He actually got the 3rd star too, but it shouldve been the 1st.

Swegs sweggy Trivia

This is the fifth game of the season between the two teams, Vancouver won this game big, which is pretty much how the matchup has looked the entire season, with Vancouver taking home 4 of the 5 games. Last game in the series where one of the teams won with five goals or more where on gameday 19, where St Louis got their only win against Vancouver for the season. This was a crazy game where St Lous scored an amazing 9 goals against the Whalers. The other teams has been fairly even, but these two games take the cake, winning with 5 goals is never a fluke.

[Image: ezgif-6-09c631572c.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PGS S49: Game 114 Vancouver Whalers vs St. Louis Scarecrows - by Samsung virtual assistant - 09-12-2019, 11:11 AM