Create Account

Calgary/New Orleans Regression Punishments

I really would love to have a thread about punishments for any broken rule! and then it would be nice to describe any potential way of a punishment! I really hate this different versions of the same punishment way.

it was and it will be always different without a 100% clear punishment system! why they get more games suspension ... why they less ... why they must pay more as fine the others less and so on! a rulebook is their as order and nothing should be done against it. but also the commishes and HO shouldnt be able to say ... this member/team should have a harsher or less harsher punishment! that isnt fair and wont be fair in any situation. we must clear up which mistakes (broken rules) should be punished team based and which member based ... with the base we could build a better rulebook after all. if you look back over all punishments/suspensions then you will see different ends of the wording and with that punishments. but they did the same thing as the others. also important is ... to have a 100% transparency what happened and how. because any member in charge could use those things to punish a team/member way harsher or less harsh as others. maybe the reason is because of friendship or same team or something else. it should be like on court. all are the same in front of the court. no buddies no enemies it must be proven. Maybe this time I wrote again in a shitty english wording, for that excuse me. But my brain is full of stuff from work, moving and some other things. But I can say that I always tried and still try to make the SHL better and more enjoyable. But also fair! really fair!

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calgary/New Orleans Regression Punishments - by Chris-McZehrl - 10-17-2019, 07:47 AM