Create Account

Remove defense from weakness options?

10-24-2019, 04:00 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-24-2019, 03:40 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Someone, anyone, it really shouldn't be that hard to do better than Simon T.

FHM is so close to being perfect. Do you have 6? Apparently the exports in that are improved but I don't believe the person who told me that. You also can't turn off suspensions...

Yes I have FHM6, I was part of the beta test team for it actually. Please complain on the FHM forum that you can't turn suspensions off, they don't seem to think it's a big deal and the few of us that have been complaining seem to be brushed aside. The exports are alright in it, there's a lot of info there, but it's still lacking individual game information, which I think is the reason it can't be used yet. I've been suggesting they add it for a while, if they did it would be great for a sim league.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove defense from weakness options? - by DrunkenTeddy - 10-24-2019, 04:19 PM