Create Account

A Plea to Out Of The Park Developments

While I like the idea, I doubt the plea itself will make a huge difference. OOTP main product is baseball sim (which is years ahead of any other sports management engine/game, also their main source of income, especially with Perfect Team mode) and it's not that small of a company with a product that 100 people buying it is a big number. Still worth the try, since at least baseball sim devs are known from communicating on the forums and listening to people feedback.
Also while obviously not everyone will be watching streams, it's yet another source of possible league revenue & finally a solution to replace PBPs with something enjoyable.
If they were ever to strive to catch up OOTP Baseball functionalities i'd be yet another huge step, especially index wise, which is magnificent with possibility of having all stats in one place, and I'm not talking about current single season/single league sths setup, but whole career (yes, continuity between seasons)/individual player pages and even possibility to have SMJHL and SHL under single link/file.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Plea to Out Of The Park Developments - by majesiu - 11-22-2019, 04:51 AM