Create Account

SMJHL teams most needs before S53 draft - X2 MEDIA

03-10-2020, 09:53 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: Great first article!

Vancouver is definitely in a lot more dire straits than is written in this analysis - Mikas Bieksa has aged out (there is a five-season limit in the SMJHL, so anyone with a S49 in their name cannot come back next season) and Goodman has decamped for the SHL. We need a new starting goalie and depth at every position. Also, FA goalies don’t grow on trees. If a player is active enough to be a viable option, they’re almost certainly on a roster already.

Was here from S27-S42. Did a lot of media back then! Just a new player and my second media with this player! More just so prospects see what is going on and GMs can comment here what they need and how are they looking at players. Prospects have small amount of knowledge before upcoming draft and I hope this will help a bit. Thanks for giving me props! Who knows on which team I will end up, right?

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: SMJHL teams most needs before S53 draft - by st4rface - 03-10-2020, 10:03 PM