Create Account

Allow conversion of over-capped TPE to uncapped
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 03:32 PM by Baelor Swift.)

04-30-2020, 02:38 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-30-2020, 02:33 PMhotdog Wrote: yep it's 42 + milestones. 

I would not be opposed to eliminating the cap.

devil's advocate for a sec though: introducing the cap to first gens is a mess for about 1 week and then it makes sense and everyone moves on
1 week of a mess is 1 week too much when it’s entirely avoidable.

I don’t want to be that guy who pulls the “I’m older than you” card, but I’ve been in the league for nearly 6 years. I’ve been a GM for 25 consecutive seasons, and a rookie mentor for about as long. The PT cap, in all of the forms it has been presented to us, actively worsens the overall league experience. It inherently dissuades active users from contributing and fails to provide any real handicap for the casual user.

Fuck the PT Cap all my homies hate PT Cap
As someone who has been in the league for nearly 5 years, was an SHL GM for 13 consecutive seasons and, before that, an SMJHL GM, and is a member of HO, I think there is a lot more to the whole argument that the cap helps to limit burnout/pressure on members than you give it credit for. I was a fan of the PT Cap when it was introduced and have remained a fan of it to this day. At the end of the day, you still have to put work to reach the cap and really does not dissuade many people from contributing. There are countless better ways to contribute to the league than by doing every point task.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow conversion of over-capped TPE to uncapped - by Baelor Swift - 04-30-2020, 03:32 PM