Create Account

Allow conversion of over-capped TPE to uncapped

05-01-2020, 09:46 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
05-01-2020, 04:21 AMefiug Wrote: fuck equipment btw its not my fault im poor but because of it im never gonna be a good shl player really grinds my gears

The cap is the only thing preventing more active and wealthy players from leaving you completely in the dust though. Not only will they get that 42, they will get milestones, they will buy equipment, and they will buy training every week.

a more active and wealthy player is leaving me completely in the dust already. my point is that uncapped tpe is a largely meaningless facade presented as the savior for more casual users to have a competitive edge compared to their more active counterparts, when it isnt worth much of a damn with systems in place such as milestones (which give better players more leeway on point tasks) and equipment (which widens the gap between wealthy and unwealthy more than removing the cap does)

the biggest problem with the cap is that it has little leeway for players that miss a PT or two because they forget or don't like the PT if that player doesnt also get good milestone tpe. which is why i feel that going forward we should remove capped tpe and milestones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow conversion of over-capped TPE to uncapped - by efiug - 05-01-2020, 01:17 PM