Create Account

New Orleans Specters Punishment Update

05-02-2020, 07:43 PMfrithjofr Wrote:
05-02-2020, 05:58 PMnour Wrote: Secondly, we did discuss some way of altering New Orleans from an in-sim perspective, but we all, Head Office Members and Owners alike, expressed a serious worry about the precedent it sets to deal punishments that take control away from GMs in relation to future punishments. We discussed it for a really long time but really felt it was a dangerous precedent to set going forward.

You can't be serious that you were actually seriously considering forcing us to play a certain way. There's no way that should have ever been an acceptable train of thought. Glad you guys were able to stick your heads together and think better of that shit.

TBF i wouldn't put it past them to have y'all forfeit a game or two for it but that's obviously my biased opinion. But it doesn't seem too far fetched

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Messages In This Thread
New Orleans Specters Punishment Update - by nour - 05-02-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: New Orleans Specters Punishment Update - by Samsung virtual assistant - 05-02-2020, 07:47 PM