Create Account

New Orleans Specters Punishment Update

05-02-2020, 07:00 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
05-02-2020, 05:58 PMnour Wrote: I hope some of the more harsher changes above addressed the concerns you've mentioned here. I addressed a lot of the points you made here in this post already but I do wanna focus on the "inappropriate language" punishment argument I've seen being made. These are two different circumstances with punishments that are dealt to an individual vs to an SHL team's management. It's really hard to compare these as a 1:1 scenario, and as I mentioned to RED in terms of why we didn't opt a player suspension, individual user and management group infractions have always had separate consequences. I hope some of the above changes helps communicate that SHL Head Office doesn't intend for this punishment to be treated via a slap on the wrist.

What if the same person breaks both those rules at the same time?  Interview

Then we'll punish them accordingly in regards to each infraction they make, but we aren't going to put more stock in one punishment or the other because there's 2 infractions, we'll treat them separately because every rule in the rulebook is different, in a lot of ways. Its easier for us as a group and for the site to treat infractions as separate instances if they are infractions of different rules. Less muddy too.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Messages In This Thread
New Orleans Specters Punishment Update - by nour - 05-02-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: New Orleans Specters Punishment Update - by nour - 05-02-2020, 08:29 PM