Create Account

(S55) Interested Prospects Thread

What is your preferred role for your player in the future? A physical QB, within the realm of Burns or Pronger
Do you have any jobs on the site? Do you plan on getting any? I've applied, but haven't been accepted yet
What kind of player do you see yourself developing into? One that can be responsible in their zone, but still add in offensively.
How has your juniors experience been? It's be great, the ANC LR has been supportive, and I look forward to playing with them for the next couple seasons before making it into the SHL
Do you have a knack at writing or producing graphics? I definitely am more prone to writing articles than I am graphics. Check out my profile for a few articles I've written
Any questions for the Wolfpack front office?Not at the moment!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Messages In This Thread
(S55) Interested Prospects Thread - by Ace - 07-07-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: (S55) Interested Prospects Thread - by Ace - 07-13-2020, 09:24 AM
RE: (S55) Interested Prospects Thread - by Wearingabear - 07-13-2020, 10:11 AM