Create Account

S55 Nevada Battleborn Interested Prospects Thread

Here is Marcel Laflamme's application:

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

I do not.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week?

A few hours per week, depending on the team's needs.

What is your favorite hobby?

Hockey of course. Besides that, board games and cycling/hiking.

What sort of player are you looking to build?

A goaltender with Price's situational awareness and Hasek's dominance.

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?

Not a problem. My handle is HydroRaven#1609

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?

Guidance and support, really. Helping us new members navigate it all.

Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?

Absolutely! I would love to be able to start something new, get my name on the ground floor and hopefully start with a bang (very much like Vegas!)

Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?

The team's name is pretty cool! No matter if Marcel gets drafted in Nevada, I hope the team does well in its first season!

Do you have any burning questions about the site?

Not really.

Is a hotdog a sandwich, yes or no? Why or Why not?

Of course it is. Meat between two slices of bread, end of story. Sandwiches were popularized with the intention of being finger foods which wouldn't be messy and would let people eat and continue playing cards, so hotdogs definitely check those boxes.

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Nevada Battleborn Interested Prospects Thread - by HydroRaven - 07-15-2020, 03:02 AM