Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 03:41 AM by Dextaria.)

"Hello everyone, my name is Ryosuke Sato. You all may have heard of me from the SHL or SMJHL, so I was invited back to give a little bit of a speech at my old high school. It wasn't too long ago that I was studying in the exact classes that you all are taking classes in. After graduating high school, I was scouted by SMJHL scouts. It isn't common for them to come to Japan since hockey isn't all that big here, so I had to play the best game I could play while they were here. When they left and the SMJHL draft rolled around I was still a nobody. Not many teams knew of me and I wasn't too sure if I was even going to get drafted, but then I was surprised to hear my name called out as early in the 2nd round. My dreams were coming true right at the moment that I thought I should give it up. I have never been so happy to wear a jersey and continued to work hard going forward. Sure I was the smallest player on the ice 100% of the time, but that didn't stop me from giving my 110% every shift... 

... My first season didn't finish the way I wanted to. We missed the playoffs and I didn't even get 9 points. However, I knew I gave it my all every shift and continued to train hard off the ice. With that, it seemed like SHL scouts began to see my hard work ethic. I ended up being drafted 2nd overall in the SHL. I could not believe it. And as of now I continue to work hard to be the best I can be for my teams...

...So what I am trying to say is that if you all continue to work hard in what you find passionate about, you will all be successful in your own way. Whether it be music or games, I know that hard work and dedication always pays off. Don't be afraid just because you think that others are better, continue to push yourself and you will be surprised at what you can accomplish. One day, someone will notice that hardwork and dedication for what you do..."

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Dextaria - 07-27-2020, 12:06 AM