Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 02:24 AM by 5ympathies.)

Ah ah, wagwan crodies, thanks for linking up with a mans back at school. Wallahi if you listen to this boy up here spittin facts at you best be making it in the SHL ahlie. The tings in New England were bad, but now in Hamilton they are even badder. Toronto mans have nothing on me when I'm out here playing hockey ahlie. The bucktee's cant play with us no more. The sauga boys, the brampton boys, they all trying to mess with me now, but the mandem is keeping them back, the SHL hockey crew is tight, no one mans will ever touch me again ahlie. Dont cheese me. You should feel blessed, fam, that I came out here to link up with you and teach you about my ways. Some of you waste mans, don't bother listening, this info isn't for you, you're weak. Yeah eh, that's all I got for you snakes today.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by 5ympathies - 07-27-2020, 12:19 AM