Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

“And so I say through this necromancer to you all, ghosts of Wuhan Lab 881-B, that you don’t need to let the lack of a corporeal form keep you from achieving your dreams of playing against and ultimately losing to me. You all spent your living days playing the game of hockey non-stop, and I know deep down that the host of revenants in this lab are laboriously playing hockey beyond the grave. I’m sure that you all have some sort of bullshit ghost hockey going on in here. And, through my quantum goaltending training, I’m going to find a way to interact with that game.  And when I do, I’m going to give you another thrashing.  So worry not, your mindless undead hockey games have a purpose.  You are preparing for a brighter future where you get to test your skills once again against the great goaltending phenom [Name Redacted]!  And that is a future to work toward!”

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Skeleton Party - 07-27-2020, 01:02 AM