Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Quote:"Sven is not going to lie to innocent childern.  Most of you children in large  Swedish city do not have the courage to become professional hockey player. You are weak children. You are not tough like your ancestors' were. If you wish to be strong, you must go into the Swedish wilderness and live as your forefathers did, eat the berries and the reindeer. Skin a reindeer with your bare hands like your grandfather. It is only through the sacrifice of another living being that you can absorb the power and the determination that is required to be a professional hockey player. Do you kids know who  Gary Roberts is? Gary Roberts fractured his fibula in a game and you know what he did? He skated back to the bench! Are any of you children that tough? I don't think you are. I think you are weak.  I think that SHL will eat you alive. You will never be strong like Sven Gunnar. You will never be strong like hockey player! Give up.  Become Accountant. Become Bartender. You will not make it as a hockey player..

Code:
181 Words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Southie - 07-27-2020, 02:32 AM