Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

It's a tough game, hockey. It's tough to make it in the minors, it's even harder to make it in the major leagues. People always said to me while I was growing up, I'd have it easy since my father was a professional hockey player and a Co General manager. I made the mistake of listening to them, and I tried to ride his coattails.

In life, you have to work for what you want. Don't let someone else's successes be what you try and use to get to where you want to be. You have to find the best in every day, and use every day to its fullest.

I'm really not good at motivational speeches, so I apologize to the staff here who thought they'd hear something phenomenal from me. I'm just a hockey player. And I'm just here so I earn some tpe.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by wumaduce - 07-27-2020, 05:13 AM