Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

I hopped on a plane the moment I got the email. My old school back in Michigan wanted me to give a speech to their kids about playing sports and staying active. When I landed at the airport there wasn't a limo sent to pick me up. One of the teachers volunteered to pick me up themselves and bring me to school. I was okay with it, the teacher in question was my old physical education teacher slash hockey coach. We had a few good laughs on the way there reminiscing about the old times and the pranks some of us players did to each other. When we arrived at the school it was time. I got into the auditorium where hundreds of teenage kids were sitting. I started the speech by introducing myself and who I played for. Explained how I grew up watching the local SMJHL team play and how it inspired me to play. I went into how being active in your community and helping others was not only good for the community, but for your conscience too. I ended by telling them that if anyone wanted an autograph come see me at lunch and I'd be happy to sign whatever.

[204]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Nictox - 07-27-2020, 06:38 AM