Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Who would have thought I would be back in this building? You know, I always though about coming back, however if Im being honest I thought the school would be closed. This place is so damn old and doesn't look any different from the time I left. None the less, I am here, and hopefully I can provide some insight to help kick your life off, and get you guys out of this school with a better future. Now, one of the first things that really got my life together was getting in shape, and it was no easy task at this school, specially with chicken finger Wednesday, we all know how good that chicken is! Now, I am assuming you all go to the mall for the lunch mostly as well? Well it all starts here, stop taking your car for a 5 minute walk to the mall. Start running there, or hell, even walk there. You are burning no calories during school, just eating more and more everyday, time to burn those calories. Thats the first tip, onto the next 56..

Code:
184 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Ohtaay - 07-27-2020, 10:47 AM