Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

It's hard to write a passionate speech to today's youth. I would probably stay away from the rhetoric of hard work and put in the time in favor for a much simpler approach. My speech would be about choosing a dream and making it happen. That there are so many things that can be done in this world that is can paralyze a young mind with choices. To take this time to find the things you truly love and pursue a goal with ardour. Phineas has always been a good orator and speech writer. He would go up with poise and speak to these children in a no nonsense this is how followed my dream speech. He took his time to take questions in the middle of his speech because he wanted to make sure the children stayed involved. As he looked into the audience he didn't see anyone who was chomping at the bit to be a hockey player and he was ok with that. Because his dream doesn't have to be forced on anyone else. If they wanted to be hockey players it would be up to.them.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Z0REM - 07-27-2020, 11:56 AM