Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

“A lot of people say that they would love to be in your shoes right now. Young and free, ready to enter the real world and excel. Your teens and twenties are the best times of your lives they say! Sure, that sounds great, but do you want to know what I think? Screw that. You still have a lot of work to do, and the best years of your life are waiting on the other side. You won’t be able to just walk into a job and excel. You are going to have to work hard, and maybe, just maybe, one day you will be lucky to enough to do something that you love every day. Look at me, you are all cheering me on and looking up to me because you seem to think I’ve accomplished so much. I’m nowhere near where I want to be. I’ve still got to put in a lot of work before I get there, and the same applies to all of you.”

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by DonutDefender - 07-27-2020, 03:05 PM