Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

An excerpt from Collin Gibbles speech to the GR Griffins Travel Team,

"A lot of people ask me how I got to be where I am today. My answer is simple.

You have to want it. You have to want to make it more than anyone else around you. You have to push and strive to be the best person on the ice. When the opponent gives 100%, you give 110%. When the puck is on your stick, no one but your team should touch it. When you look at the other players on the ice, you should know where they are going before they do. You have to beat the opponent mentally, physically, and emotionally. Both on the ice and off. You have to push yourself to be more than anyone expects of you. That's how you take your own destiny and shape it to what you want to see. You have to learn your limits, and then break through them. Setting a new bar with every game, practice, and workout."

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  Grizzlies  

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by SpartanGibbles - 07-27-2020, 07:39 PM