Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 08:32 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

"I'm surprised I was even asked to speak here today, considering the last time I played a game in our uniform I took my skate off and threatened to slice up a kid like a five star chef. In my defense, he said he fucked my mom, and I said so that's who dug up the grave. He said he skull fucked her rotting corpse, like what the fuck. You don't say that to someone. Anyways, I'm glad to be back to give you all a speech about never giving up and following your dreams. After that game, I thought my hockey career was done. There was talk of charging me for aggravated assault, but my dad talked the other kids dad down and gave him a little cash under the table. Anyways, I thought it was over. I still practiced by myself everyday, but I didn't have a purpose. I guess one of the teams in the NAHL saw the video, I mean who didn't it was all over the Instagram and Snapchat at that point. Anyways, they saw the video and started to check out some more footage from earlier in the game and they liked what they saw. Next thing I know, I'm talking with Northeast Generals about playing for them next season. So I go over to the mainland, right? It's training camp, and I'm excited. This is the first time I've been to the mainland before, and who do I see on the ice when i get out for tryouts? The fuck that I tried to cut. He sees me, and I think he knew what was going to happen. First play of the scrimmage, I line the fucker up and just blast him. I think I gave him a conk, I don't know I never saw him with the team after that. So yeah, if you ever feel like you've fucked your life completely, just remember that it isn't over until it's over. Alright I said my shit, can I go now? What the fuck do you mean the mic is still on?"

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by MyLittleHexx - 07-27-2020, 08:30 PM