Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

The main way I'd like to go about inspiring the next generation of youth is through dedication, hard work and humility (sometimes - it's good to be cocky/arrogant at times). Lots of kids think that success and fame come easy, but it's important for me to describe to them what sort of hard work goes in to becoming good at what you do, especially as an athlete. Most fans only see the end product, but don't see the countless hours behind the scene which have made this all possible.

Describing to these kids that if you're passionate about something and want to become the best you can be at it, it's going to take a lot of hard work and dedication to their craft to truly stand out at what they want to pursue. If all else fails and I can't get through to the kids, I'll make sure they at least stay for the whole speech as I'll hand out snacks at the end.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Otrebor13 - 07-27-2020, 08:57 PM