Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

I got up in front of the crowd of 150+ students, 300 beady eyes looking up at me for some advice. I told them straight up: the number one key to success in life, whether you become an SHL hotshot or a lawyer or an office worker or a union dockworker - you gotta be slippery. Being slippery is the key to success, because no one can do anything if they can't catch you. Be fast, be quick, be decisive, and be slippery. One of the kids asked "I don't really know what that means" so I said have you ever picked up a slug?? (they all nod) - imagine you dip that slug into a vat of oil and shoot it down a slip n slide and they all went CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY like i just dropped the hottest bars in history and said OK YES SIR WE KNOW WHAT SLIPPERY MEANS! So I said "That's what you gotta be." One smart child said "you haven't really lived up to your potential in the SHL, are you sure you're qualified to give us advice" and I said uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta go!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by hotdog - 07-27-2020, 10:24 PM