Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

So going back to my old stomping grounds was a wild but very thrilling experience. It was nice to go back to Texas and see my family and some old friends who I have not seen in a very long time either. Now hockey came in college for me so going back as a hockey star was quite weird feeling when my old stories from my high school are my football playing days. The kids were awesome though. Everyone was so thrilled to see me and they all got so excited to hear my story from that small Texas high school to the big leagues. While I stumbled my chubby ass up to the podium I was happy to see the smiles as it helps give you the confidence in front of people. I told those kids exactly what they needed to hear. If you work hard and give it your all, it does not matter where you came from or what you think you may be good at. You can and will make a name for youself if you believe. Just like I did coming out of a highschool in the middle of no name Texas I was able to give it my all in hockey, something that I took an interest in late, and actually make it to the big leagues to make millions of dollars. And they can too.

232 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by thedangazone - 07-28-2020, 03:04 PM