Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

After Bud Weiser gave a speech at his high school alma mater which remains around 250 students, he decided to do a Q&A session which determined why he would never be invited back. Below are the questions and responses.

Q- What is the feeling to being inducted into the HoF here?
A- "Well, I guess it is cool. It is not like there was much competition. The school is around 250 students and most are farm boys who just shoot guns and don’t play sports. Honestly, I would have been disappointed and possibly purchased the school myself if I did not get voted in. If I own the school, I would definitely be in."

Q- What was it like being drafted into the SMJHL?
A- "Well, uhhhh…..it was an honor. This is the second best league in the world and I am aspiring to be the best. But, what makes the better is to be drafted by my hometown team and being able to play in front of friends and family. To continue on with my answer, I have already laid some roots from growing up here and know the best bars in town and where to wheel off the ice."

Moderator- “Thank you for your response. Let’s please remember these are still high school students and let’s try to keep this age appropriate. 
Bud- “Sorry, I was just trying to play to my fan base, Bud is King of Beers and packing fatty chews!”
Moderator- “Thank you for your time Bud, but I think that is all we have time for today and remember, GO SCARECROWS!”

[Image: budweiser.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by budweiser - 07-28-2020, 08:00 PM