Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Hello classmates, teachers and most importantly, janitorial staff. When I was a freshman at Jefferson High, I experienced relentless bullying. The Norbert twins totally busted my balls - because i was SO stupid. I couldn't even FRICKIN READ til i was 15 for crying out loud! I was a small, 4'7, skinny facebook nerd freshman when i walked into this school, but when i walked out at age 17... I was 6'11, 330 pounds. I know what you're thinking.. Steroids? No. My father was a garbage man and used to bring home the leftover hotdogs that were thrown into the dumpster. I used to boil up hotdogs and play hockey. After about 3 straight years, I finally got a shot at juniors.

I was intimidated in pre-draft interviews. One particular GM, (Acsolap) referred to me as "Dead Weight". After going totally under the draft class radar, I managed to score a tryout with the Carolina Kraken. I watched a lot of Lyric videos on youtube and learned to read, and signed a 3 year deal with carolina.

My point is, if I can do it.. YOU too can play pro sports. Eat your hotdogs, grow to 6'11, and learn to read and anything is possible...

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Bongo - 07-29-2020, 10:05 AM