Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming today to hear me speak. It has been too long since I returned to Czech Republic, and longer still since I visited Gymnázium Český Krumlov. When I left school, it was to pursue fighting career in America. In a few short months, I was able to become the world heavyweight champion in Championship Fighting League. Jakob was so dominant that entire MMA league folded as no one would be able to challenge for title belt. After this, Jakob was slightly lost, unsure of where to go or what to do. On a journey to Northern country of Canada, Jakob played hockey for first time. As it turns out, there is more brutal sport than MMA. In hockey, we go to a large piece of one of hardest surfaces in the world, arm ourselves with sticks, strap knives to our feet, and hit each other as hard as we can. I know many like me at this school wish to pursue MMA, but in this speech I will explain why real sport of kings is hockey.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by TomHanks - 07-29-2020, 11:40 AM