Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

During the off-season, my old primary school teacher asks me to come talk to his class at the beginning of the year right before I left for this season training camp. Since they were mostly young kids, I started by showing them videos of me in the SHL and with the Norwegian national team. I did a quick speech where I told them that they should mostly try to follow their dreams and prioritize things that make them happy in life. I also let them know how important the people you choose to have in your life are. After this short speech, I had them ask me questions about what they wanted, it went from how it feels to get traded all the way to what my favorite meal is. Finally, I bring gifts for all of them that were provided by the Norwegian Hockey Federation and sign these items for them. I also took a couple of pictures with those who wanted too.

164 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by NorwegianDemon - 07-29-2020, 09:00 PM